Non-Conventional Pain Relief Services
Non-Conventional Pain Relief Techniques That Work!
Healing Touch Pain Release works with healthcare providers to heal the pain conventional medicine cannot using non-invasive proven methods of pain relief.
Below are descriptions of the types of services available to you, we will work together to customize the most beneficial, comfortable, heart-opening treatment. Together, we will take the time to set the intention and bring awareness to increase the effectiveness of each individual session.
- Energetic Touch: Energetic touch is a subtle yet powerful technique using hands-on healing along with quantum physics.
- Passive-Somatic Release: Passive-Somatic release combines gentle movements and comfortable positioning with brief compression and subtle contact using the body’s own healing mechanisms to release and correct structural dysfunction
- Reiki Treatment: Reiki is an ancient spiritual healing art with its roots in Japanese origin. Reiki is the life energy that flows through all living things.
- Cranial-Sacral: Cranial-Sacral is a gentle, non-invasive form of bodywork that addresses the bones of the head, spinal column and sacrum to release compression with the goal of alleviating stress and pain.
- Neuropathy Treatment: This gentle therapeutic method uses relaxation methods and subtle reflexology, either somatically (hands on) or energetically, depending on the severity of the pain. It has had success with soothing neuropathies for the feet and hands.
- Plantar Fasciitis: A successful technique that uses soaking in essential oils and gentle foot reflexology. It has successfully soothed foot arch pain and/or heel pain. Usually with the first or second treatment.
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: Depending on the individual’s unique pain areas, this method uses relaxation, breath work and gentle techniques for soothing the inflamed areas affected. Most patients feel relief in the first session.
- Reflexology Treatment: Foot Reflexology is a therapeutic method of relieving pain by stimulating predefined pressure points on the feet. This firm yet gentle controlled pressure alleviates the source of the discomfort caused by blockages or congestion in the body’s organs and systems. It is also effective for promoting good health and for preventing illness.
- Chronic Pain Relief: A detailed dialogue and discussion of the issues is first and foremost. After that, the client will be given a plan of action. Usually a variation of techniques are used for each individual’s unique history. Along with the session the client will learn tools to help the client maintain a pain free state.
- Long Distance Healing: Using quantum physics, a person does not need to be physically present to receive energetic treatments. Using the techniques for Long Distance Healing have shown to be 90% successful.
- Passive Stretching: Passive stretching is achieved through the gentle force of gravity on the limb with mild assistance from a therapist to weigh the body down.
- Breathwork: Breathwork is a technique taught to clients in order to use their own breath in a conscious manner helping bring relaxation and move pain out of the body.
- Body Focus: Using the combination of conscious breath, energetic touch and Reiki connecting to a specific area of pain to assist and allow the body to release and unwind.
- Gentle Body Waking and Grounding: After a session of deep relaxation, the body needs a gentle process of waking up and grounding done purposefully to help to enhance the experience.
- Intuitive Healing: Intuitive healing Uses the skill of intuitiveness or ‘sense’ to know where there is an imbalance in the body and how to work with it.